- Focus on stabilization and improvements of existing functionality.
- Update to newer Versions of used technologies.
Essential visual improvements of the configurator M.Customer
- M.Customer gets new functionality with the goal of an improved visual guidance during configuration:
- Incomplete configurations can be saved. The user will get a link via e-mail to be able to reopen and complete the configuration.
- A „request offer“ can be called on every configuration formula.
- The functionalities of saving, changing language and startig a new configuration got a visual rebrush and were placed more present.
Extensions of the functionality within the document printing of M.Doc
- Within M.Doc new placeholders are created to be able to print further price-options for multi-modules in documents.
Focus on design improvements, usage and stabilization
- Improvements and extensions within the configuration of quantity-variables
- Within the module M.Variety you now have the possibility to select multiple quantity variables with different user input in the variant tree to be able to depict different paths depending on different variables.
- M.Sales design has been enhanced while configuring quantity variables.
- Facelift for the navigation panel of M.Variety
- Multi-tenant solution for M.Customer
- Splitting of shared placeholder of gallery and info-boxes in M.Customer
- Thereby the given space can be used better and the overall design is fundamentally improved.
- Support the goal, of continuous improvements and reduction of complexity in M.Model
- Further user information will be displayed in the product description files (.suedesc).
New simplifications and adapted functionality
- Rich text format modeling capabilities
– Rich text editors are now available in M.Model for easy design possibilities of most relevant text blocks in M.Sales and M.Customer
- Connection of multiple elements at once via drag & drop within ruletrees in M.Model
- Cut and paste in and between ruletrees
- Simplified timezone handling
– limitation to one configurable timezone
For configurator users
- Remember price type selection in M.Sales
– Once selected a price type, M.Sales remembers these settings and autofills the price type in further fields.
- Easier share and save a (part-) configuration or offer via new introduced Merlin-ID
– Each configuration is linked with one Merlin-ID. The user has now the possibility to use the new “share” button in the menue, to copy the unique generated link to the current (part-) configuration or offer.
- Development expansion of new M.Variety module
The variant tree can now
- show variables and allow the user to make different inputs and configure different paths with multiple different variables.
- Show empty selection node for optional features to give the user the opportunity to configure paths without making a selection for each feature
- “Not activates” nodes can be included in the tree to expand paths containing features or attributes which are not activated or might be activated in dependency of a not yet selected feature or attribute
Highlights and Key Functionality of Merlin 9.0
New facelift of Merlin
Experience more productivity with the new simplified and colorful design
and extended design configuration possibilities
|Rebrush of M.Model
|Further design adjustments in M.Customer
are possible to represent customers design guidelines
Significant simplification to increase user guidance
|Centralized Property Management
|Clean Single Sign On solution
via Shared Log-In Service over all applications
|Improved repair method and M.Model extension:
Improvement and enlargement of basic functionality
|New Operators allow more detailed accuracy in your rule definition|
Adaption of M.Customer
Possibility to fetch prices asynchronically while configuring
New Folder Structure for saving quotes
- We have added the user-defined color settings in M.Customer. The texts and backgrounds in M.Customer can be designed in different colors.
- We have fixed several bugs in M.Model and made improvements.
- We have fixed several bugs in M.Sales and made improvements.